find your home
This mountain community is nestled in Hominy Valley, approximately halfway between Asheville to the east and Canton to the west via Interstate 40 (about 20 minutes either way). Mount Pisgah, with access to the Blue Ridge Parkway, stands to the south and Newfound Gap to the north. Candler is a growing area with many great options from a value standpoint. There are some very nice communities in the area.
- Enka Park (Newer, convenient, value)
- Holcombe Woods (Newer, larger homes, convenient, nature)
- Holcombe Meadows (Newer, value, nice community)
- Justice Ridge Estates (Established, mountain views, nature, large homes)
- Morgan Branch estates (Established, value, larger lots, nature)
- Mountain Vista at Luther Cove (Popular, mountain views and nature, tight-knit community)
If you like what you see, contact our agents to get more area info, open houses in the area, and listings.
Candler’s key attractions and highlights
pisgah view ranch
Go back in time to this ranch that dates back to the 1790s. The ranch offers some of the best scenic horseback riding in the state, along with family-style southern cooking, a pioneer museum and more.
hot-air balloon flights
Candler is a local hot spot for hot-air ballooning. Take in stunning views of Cold Mountain, Mt. Pisgah and Mt. Mitchell. Try a fall flight for the gorgeous autumn colors!
historic enka village
Established in 1929 as a residential community for workers in a nearby industrial plant, Enka Village is one of the only villages of its kind left in the state. The homes are now privately owned but retain much of their original architectural character.